We have mapped our favorite street art in Tenerife, so get out your cell phone and take a tag tour of Puerto de la Cruz, Santa Cruz, La Laguna, wherever you’d like to explore.
Errors or omissions? Click to contact us.
A revolution is taking place in the world of art, out of the museums and into our streets, in full color.
Visitors to Tenerife: If you use this map, please leave a note below after your tour. The more feedback we get, the easier to encourage City Halls to support more street art.
Residents in Tenerife: If you own a wall, put a work of art on it. It may not cost much more than the price of the paint. See the artists page. If you know the owner of a very visible wall, ask them if they would agree to having it painted, then contact us.
About our map:
- If a work you like has not been included (or you see an error), please add it to the map or just let us know (please include the address).
- The selection is subjective. Our goal is not to map as much street art as possible, only the art that should be included on a day trip to the city.
- We have not included art where the sponsor has taken a heavy hand in the subject matter. (City Halls in Tenerife are big on historical “guanche” themes.)
- In general, we have not included outdoor sculptures. Our focus is on new forms of imbuing cities with art, rather than traditional methods of city beautification.
- We won’t include ads.
- The map is shared so anyone can add or modify markers. We reserve the right to remove markers that don’t meet our criteria.